Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eat + Drink: Sparkling Master Cleanse C/Mocktail

The Master Cleanse. On a scale of 1-10 how mad are you? Are you a lover of this tart drink or do you actively speak out against its supposed benefits?

Today happens to be my 5th day of 10 on the cleanse, and I feel fantastic! I have done this cleanse numerous times throughout college and early adulthood and I always quickly tire of drinking this unceremoniously straight from the bottle. After seeing everyone's weekend brunch pictures, I jealously headed to the kitchen to make a fizzy, nonalcoholic version fit for any healthy brunch! If you've never had this mix before, you might be surprised at how tasty it is!
Vodka or gin optional.


No matter how much you love it or hate it, the Master Cleanse is just as adored for its health benefits as it is hated for its wobbly science. This controversial concoction is often used for a period of 5-10 days for its cleansing benefits and I happen to be a fan. While you won't find me going on a 40 day binge on the stuff, I do enjoy the glowing skin, body reset and general lightness I feel --- you know, once the headaches, fuzzy tongue and grumbling tummy subside. Glamorous, right?

Have you ever done the Master Cleanse before? Have your past experiences with the cleanse been positive or negative? If you decide to make this lovely libation, please snap a picture & tag me in your Instagram photo!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...