Monday, June 24, 2013

Design Advice: My Interior Essentials

I was reading through a great blog post from Emily Henderson outlining her 12 essentials for styling a room for a photo shoot. Perhaps not so surprisingly, I own more than a few of her little trade secret trinkets because, welp -- #ithinkwewouldbeBFFs if we met. Aside from my harmless girl crush on her, I just really love the fact that she is an approachable designer in an industry that kind of prides itself in high prices and needless pretension.

Channeling my inner Emily and adding to her list, is my own list of luxuries and doodads that you can add to just about any room to give it a weekend refresh! A little brass piggy here, a few layered rugs there and VOILA! you have a new-to-you room for very little moolah and hardly any effort!

What are your favorite design essentials? Share your links and comments below! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...