Friday, June 14, 2013

Classics and Coral [MOOD BOARD]

The warm weather and longer days are leaving me to yearn for a killer patio to lounge on. Luckily, I actually have a pretty cool patio, but the sobering fact that I am merely a renter keeps me from spending any money to furnish this secondary living space. Instead, I choose to daydream about long hours spent lounging with friends and drinking wine while watching the sun dip below the horizon.

While I don't know if I would design my patio quite like this, I do have a soft spot for the classic black and white stripes and punchy accents (and that VIEW) shown in the outdoor space below. I've broken it down into colors and textures for those of you that would like to recreate it for yourself! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...